Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Football Football Football

Looking for somewhere to talk about football? I have recently found a site that lets you do just that. There are message boards for every division in the NFL, every conference in NCAA Division I, CFL and Areana football, as well just college or NFL football in general. So many forums to keep up with. Also there is a forum for fantasy football. If you are like me you love to play fantasy football, now I have a place to discuss it. Discuss decisions made from football with thousands of other people. One of the best thing's about this site is that there is a support and feedback forum. You can go into this forum and tell them what you think of their site. They are trying to make this the best football forum site. To get start talking about football click on this link football boards


I am getting paid to type this post.

No comments: